Hey there, Happy Friday! What a week, challenging I’m sure but we made it. Thank God! Since my ultimate goal is to create a positive online environment to encourage and inspire believers in their walk with Christ. Not just through this Blog but to encourage one another. I believe we can all interact with each other and learn from one another. You never know how God may use your testimony or experiences to minister to others. If you haven’t checked out the previous posts for this week, I encourage you all to do so. We need to feed our spirit to grow. We need to find things that will encourage us and always find ways to be inspired. Inspiration will get you to step out on faith. It will give you that boost of confidence you need to say “I can do this.” Encouragement and inspiration are like a battery in your back that keeps you going as you set goals and accomplish them.
As we wrap up this week, I wanted to share a little about who I am as a person, and hopefully, you’ll learn more about my personality. I don’t see you all as readers, but in my head, I think we’re all FRIENDS. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. I meant everything I said in my introduction about being that friend who won’t allow you to quit. I’m your biggest cheerleader! Why because I know what it feels like to have to cheer myself on alone. I know what it feels like to be surrounded by people, and no one is rooting for you. I know what it feels like to hit milestones and no one acknowledges. But it has made me who I am today. It makes me want to encourage and help others even more. So as your friend here is 25 random facts about me :-).
1. What is your middle name?: Malissa
2.What was your favorite subject in school?: English and History (sidenote: I took enough history courses in undergraduate to declare a minor. I would have had a minor in History and Political Science).
3.What is your favorite drink?: Pina Colada (Virgin) I love frozen drinks period.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: “You Are Bigger,” by Jekalyn Carr.
5. What is your favorite food?: I love Chicken/Shrimp Alfredo with broccoli.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: A winter coat from J Crew. The weather here in NYC has dropped below my liking.
7. Favorite book of all time?: The Bible (I know it’s not fair, but it is the greatest book of all time. Plus chile it has the answers to all a sister problems LOL).
8. Favorite Color?: Purple, can’t you tell by the color of this Blog? LOL
9. Do you have any pets?: Nope and I’m not a fan. I got bit by a dog when I was younger and I just never recovered. I think cats are sneaky and they creep me out. Let’s just say I’m not an animal lover. I wish them well, though!
10. Favorite Perfume?: Gucci Guilty.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Besides MY Birthday, Thanksgiving.
12. Are you married?: Not yet, Jesus is working it out 🙂
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Well considering that I was not born in this country let’s just say a lot. But I love traveling.
14. Do you speak any other language?: Yes, does tongues count? LOL
15. How many siblings do you have?: Four, I am the youngest of five girls.
16. What is your favorite shop?: I could name a few, Tory Burch, Zara, American Eagle, Bloomingdales and I’m starting to develop patience for H&M.
17. Favorite restaurant?: I don’t have one. I love all kinds of food.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Yesterday while worshipping the Lord. There is something about being in His presence. When I get in His presence, and He begins to manifest Himself in our quiet time it’s unexplainable.
19. Favorite Blog?: SincerelyNicki.com, Theprayingwoman.com, and HeatherLindsey.com
20. Favorite Movie?: One Night With The King (based on the story of Esther)
21. Favorite TV show?: Don’t really have one.
22. PC or Mac?: MAC All day!
23. What phone do you have?: Black Matte iPhone 7
24 .How tall are you?: 5’7 and I can’t forget the 1/2.
25. Can you cook?: Yes being raised in a house with four girls I had no choice.
What are some random facts about you? I would love to hear some of your favorites. Drop a line below lovelies.
Until next time God Bless you richly for reading!!