Guess whose birthday is tomorrow? *Waves hands* So your girl is turning the BIG, massive 30 LOL! Friend, I’m a bit sad to say goodbye to my 20s. My 20s was like a roller coaster. I found Jesus at 22. No, wait let me rephrase that, Jesus found ME at 22. When He called me, I wasn’t exactly trying to be found. My life was a mess. But He found me at my lowest and showed me I needed a savior. He still has more cleaning up to do. It’s okay because He who started a good work in me is faithful to finish it. I spent the majority of my 20s in Christ. It wasn’t easy, lots of trials and challenges. A good portion of my 20s, I was searching for purpose and God’s will for my life. Now walking into my 30s, I have found purpose! And I intend to live my BEST years.
Friend, as much as I was dreading my birthday this year, I’m grateful for life. I’m grateful for my relationship with Christ. Every year since I lost my mother God has remembered my birthday and acknowledged it. He gives me presents. The first present I got from God was back in 2014, I was given a bonus I was not even qualified for on my job. I was not expecting it. This year I got a promotion and increase. God is so timely in our lives and cares about the smallest details. He gives really good gifts. This is why a relationship with our maker is important. Being able to hear from Him and talk to Him whenever you want. God desires to have a relationship with all His children. He would love to give us whatever godly desires we have. But most times believers pray expecting nothing in return from God. You can’t ask and not be in expectation. Always be in expectation. I’m looking forward to my 30s. I experienced many lows in my 20s, but I believe my 20s will be used as a stepping stone for mountaintop experiences. I’m expecting to go from glory to glory in the name of Jesus. In year 30, I’m expecting my Heavenly Papa, to blow my mind. No eyes have seen, nor ear has heard or even entered the heart of man for which God has prepared for (ME) 1 Corinthians 2:9.
Last year for my 29th birthday, I wrote a Letter to my younger self. Feel free to check it out. In honor of my 30th birthday tomorrow, I decided to share 30 promises God promised to fulfill in my life as well as yours. This year, I will be standing on these promises and I’d like to share them with you.
Now, let’s take a look at those promises!
3. God Promised to be with you when you pass through the waters and rivers. He will not allow it to sweep over you. When you go through the fire it will not burn you, nor the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2
4. No weapon formed against you will prevail. Isaiah 54:17
5.He promised to give you wisdom generously. James 1:5
7. You are FREE. John 8:36
8. He promised to give you whatever you ask for in prayer, just believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
9. He will supply your needs. Philippian 4:19
11. He promised to deliver you in the day of trouble. Psalm 50:15
12. As long as you trust in Him. He promised to make every crooked place straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
13. He gives you the ability to produce wealth, Deuteronomy 8:18
15. If you believe in Him, the works that Jesus you will do; and greater works than these you will do because Jesus went to the Father. John 14:12
16. If you abide in Him, and His words abide in you, whatever you ask God will grant to you. John 15:7
17. With long life, He will satisfy you And show you His salvation. Psalm 91:6
18. God created you for good works and you will walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
20. You have an inheritance. Ephesians 1:14
21. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8
22. Instead of your shame, you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours. Isaiah 61:7
23. You can anything you want! Philippians 4:3
24. You have power and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
26. No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. Psalms 84:11
27. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:3
28. God is faithful; Hebrews 10:23
29. He promised you REST. Matthew 11:28
Friend, I hope you enjoyed these promises and choose to go after these promises this year. If God promised you peace and you have no peace in your life right now. I urge you to stand on His promise and watch the word of God come to fruition in your life. I took 28 of 30 promises and created a devotional calendar for the month of February. There is a scripture for each day, I pray these promises will serve as a reminder to you of what God promised to fulfill in your life. The calendar is in PDF format so you can print a copy to follow along. You can access the devotional calendar in the prayer library. You can click to access the prayer library here.
Are you celebrating a birthday this month? Would love to hear from you.
DROP COMMENT BELOW.